The Beauty Therapist Association, AMS, UK
The Beauty Therapist Association is one of the subsidiaries under Academy of Multi-Skills, UK which aims at systematically providing professional and advanced knowledge and quality assurance to all parties in the industry.
Dr. David A. Shore
Dr. CHANG Pei-Jen
Dr. Audrey TSUI
1. Professional Diploma in Beauty Therapy (Level 6)
2. Professional Diploma in Beauty Management (Level 6)
A. Graduates could apply for the Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education of Universidad Panamericana (UPA), recognized university by official UNESCO, UK, USA and Hong Kong accreditation body,
with credits exemption.
- Dissertation Project (7000 to 8000 words in Eng) is required to submit for graduation
3. Professional Diploma in Cosmetology (Level 5)
4. Professional Diploma in Aromatherapy (Level 5)
5. Diploma in Make Up Professionals (Level
6. Diploma in Hair and Beauty (Level 4)
(Please contact us for more preferential and tailor made arrangement by firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. From Skeptic to Vital Partner in Massage Therapy Research: an Interview with Mark Hyman Rapaport, MD
2. The Characteristics, Experiences and Perceptions of Registered Massage Therapists in New Zealand: Results from a
National Survey of Practitioners
3. Beauty is More than Skin Deep.” An Ethnographic Study of Beauty Therapists and Older Women
4. What is Beauty?
5. Shiatsu and Acupressure: Two Different and Distinct Techniques
6. A Commentary on the Role of Randomized Controlled Trials in Massage Therapy
7. Awakening Gene Therapy with Sleeping Beauty Transposons
8. The Effectiveness of Thai Massage and Joint Mobilization